Scotch® Tape 88T is an all-weather, vinyl plastic telephone tape that is designed to suit the needs of inside and outside plant applications. This easy-to-use tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 220 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C). It ensures durability before and after applications with high mechanical and tensile strength.
Scotch® Tape 88T is a flame-retardant and non-corrosive tape that has good elongation properties for superior conformability over the most irregular splices. This tape is highly resistant to weathering, salt water, alkalis and acid. The balanced electrical and physical properties of the tape offer the ultimate in insulating, protecting and holding. The high dielectric tape is suitable for splicing, general insulating and taping end cap applications.
- Adheres over the most irregular surfaces while ensuring maximum protection
- Resistant to weathering, salt water, alkalis and acid
- For inside or outside plant applications
- Tape measures 1-1/2-in x 44-ft
- Flame retardant
- Made of black, durable PVC
- UL Listed